- 1, Charging: Charge the product by connecting the 5V/1A( including higher current ) DC adapter (with 5PIN Micro USB, sold separately) through the charge adapter cable(red light indicates charging , the red light goes off when fully charged).
- 2, Lavalier connection: Insert the lavalier plug into the audio input port of microphone control module, and the green light indicates ON.
- 3, Connect recording equipment for recording: You can use different recording adapter cable to connect different recording equipment for recording.
- 4, Recording and monitoring: When recording with a mobile phone or tablet, you can connect headphone through charge and monitor port to achieve playback monitor, if the recording software support, but also to achieve real-time monitoring.
- 5, The use of windscreen and windshield: The A.lav comes with a windscreen and a windshield to eliminate the noise caused by wind or plosives while still capturing audio.
- 6, The use of steel wire clip: When in use, the steel wire clip can be fixed on the belt, clothes and so on.
7, The use of duct tape: When in use, you can fix the microphone and wire with the supplied duct tape.
Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
Maximum SPL: ≥100dB (@1KHZ,1% THD into 1KΩ)
Frequency Range: 50~20kHz
Output Impedance: 800Ω
Dynamic Range: 114dB(per IEC651)
Sensitivity: -45dB±2dB re 1V/Pa @1kHZ
Power: P10440D Input Voltage: DC3.7V
Signal/Noise: ≥65dB SPL (@1KHZ,rel 1Pa per IEC651)
Battery Life: >200h